Introduction to Nintendo 3-DS

May 29th, 2013 | by Jodie Le |

Jason Moore – Introduction to Nintendo 3-DS
http://ned.highline.edu/~icewidow206/project/3ds/3ds.html

1. 3 Responses to “Introduction to Nintendo 3-DS”

2. By scottml64 on May 29, 2013 | Reply

This one I hate to be critical of because it is very well laid out, step by step and attractively styled. But I do not own the very expensive hardware so could not complete it, or even start it.

My understanding of the rules was common technology either freely available online or available in the labs, so either an oversight in the proposal process or a late change I hope. So I will review on the relative merits.

I learned how to turn the thing on, adjust various parameters, add memory and friends and load games. It would have been more useful and helpful if I had a game to try it on.

The use of 3d like borders on a 3d tutorial was very topical and a good style choice. The clear sequential steps were very well grouped and thought out.

Add $169.99 to get me one and this would be great! And an SD card, apparently you need one of those too.

3. By shawncalkins on May 31, 2013 | Reply

I also agree with Scott. Sadly, I have to say I don’t own a Nintendo 3 to follow through with your instructions.

4. By ryan-j on Jun 6, 2013 | Reply

Because I do own a Nintendo 3DS I though I would do this one but the link to the tutorial is giving me a 404 page not found error

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.