HTML5/CSS Clipping

May 28th, 2013 | by Jodie Le |

Ryan Justice – HTML5/CSS Clipping
http://ned.highline.edu/~ryan-j/200/final/

1. 3 Responses to “HTML5/CSS Clipping”

2. By ilaitres71 on May 30, 2013 | Reply

Good job. It will be nice as well if it is compatible with all search engine. There are some useful tool for web lay outing and positioning . Photoshop is one of the good tool for web lay outing. We have standard size webpage. A web page viewed at a resolution of 1024 x 768 px on a 17″ monitor will display the same exact amount of content in pixels as if it were viewed at a resolution of 1024 x 768 px on a 21″ monitor . That 17″ monitor has a grid of 800 x 600 pixels to use when displaying your HTML page; Monitor size is not the issue.

3. By ajlone on Jun 3, 2013 | Reply

Tutorial completed. Just have to keep in mind to add right web kit and “position:absolute” to the css for code to work like the tutorial says.

I learned about using the clip property, and clip-path.

These css properties are useful and fun to know.

The tutorial is nicely styled, and well laid out. I also liked the interactive examples on the page.

4. By ilaitres71 on Jun 3, 2013 | Reply

Were you able to successfully complete the tutorial? Yes I was able to finished the tutorial.

What issues or challenges did you face?
    The challenges i found in the tutorial is .Why it’s only working in a certain search engine? Most programmers and developers are using advance tools that is compatible in all search engine.

Summarize what you learned from the tutorial.
    I have learned how to use the clipping.

Did you find the tutorial useful and helpful? Why or why not? Its useful very neat. It give the code.

What did you like most about the tutorial? (Be specific.) I like the tutorialin Hover the images and it rotates

What about the tutorial could be improved? (Be specific.)It could be improved if the tutorial topic will run to all SEngine ,that I dont need to download one if I don’t have one that is compatible tho it was explained. We can modify the size of an images or document anyways or use other tool that will work in all SE.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.