CSS Updater

May 27th, 2013 | by Jodie Le |

Scott Lawrence – CSS Updater
http://ned.highline.edu/~scottml64/200/

1. 2 Responses to “CSS Updater”

2. By icewidow206 on Jun 1, 2013 | Reply

This was a very nice tutorial. I was able to complete this tutorial with ease. The only challenge I had was downloading things to my computer that I will uninstall, just because I’m not a big fan of Firefox. I had no idea how to install these programs so I learned how to do that. I did find the tutorial helpful; I am new to computer technology so this was all useful information. One of the things I liked most about this site was the navigation; it was very easy to get around. In my stage of technological knowhow it is hard for me to say what would make this tutorial better. If I could say anything, maybe more information on what a CSS updater can do on the home page.

3. By ryan-j on Jun 6, 2013 | Reply

1. Were you able to successfully complete the tutorial? What issues or challenges did you face?
    a) Yes the Video was easy to follow and gave me the information I needed to do the same tasks.
    2. Summarize what you learned from the tutorial.
    a) I learned of a VERY COOL tool for playing with CSS sheets on a project.
    3. Did you find the tutorial useful and helpful? Why or why not?
    a) Yes it is very useful. I am keeping the tool installed on my machine.
    4. What did you like most about the tutorial? (Be specific.)
    a) The cool tool. I have wanted something like this for a year now. Never had though to see if there was a tool that did it.
    5. What about the tutorial could be improved? (Be specific.)
    a) For someone that has not installed a FireFox Plugin it would have been nice to have gone through the installation process.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.