Which Tutorial To Review:
You are to submit a review for the tutorial listed before your Tutorial and the one listed right after yours on the tutorial list above. For example: Docc Howard will review tutorials for Patrick Hougardy & Ryan Harmon.
By midnight on Sunday, June 8th, work through two tutorials and provide reviews for each by commenting on the blog page associated with each final project. Your comments should address the following questions:
- Were you able to successfully complete the tutorial? What issues or challenges did you face?
- Summarize what you learned from the tutorial.
- Did you find the tutorial useful and helpful? Why or why not?
- What did you like most about the tutorial? (Be specific.)
- What about the tutorial could be improved? (Be specific.)
Reviews Grading Scale (2 reviews for up to 5 points each => 10 points max)
Extra Credit Option: 2 additional complete reviews for up to 2 points each => 4 points max
- 1 point for on time submission
- 2 points for being clear, detailed, and careful with grammar
- Addressing Listed Questions:
- 2 points for addressing all five questions
- 1 point for addressing 3-4 questions
- 0 points for address 0-2 of the questions
Log Into: http://et.blogs.highline.edu/wp-login.php
Use the same username and password you use for Ned and Angel. Should you have issues e-mail me on Angel and let me know.
Comments are being moderated by me so don’t expect your comment to appear immediately upon submission as the blog gets a lot of spam so I moderate to keep only valid student comments showing.
Please e-mail me directly through Angel.