Which Tutorial To Review:
You are to submit a review for the tutorial listed before your Tutorial and the one listed right after yours on the tutorial list above. For example: Shawn Calkins will review tutorials for Katelyn Bronsons & Jason Moore. Jason Moore will review tutorials for Shawn Calkins & Scott Lawrence.
By 11:00 pm on Sunday, August 11th, work through two tutorials and provide reviews for each by commenting on the blog page associated with each final project. Your comments should address the following questions:
- Were you able to successfully complete the tutorial? What issues or challenges did you face?
- Summarize what you learned from the tutorial.
- Did you find the tutorial useful and helpful? Why or why not?
- What did you like most about the tutorial? (Be specific.)
- What about the tutorial could be improved? (Be specific.)
Reviews Grading Scale (2 reviews for up to 5 pts each => 10 pts max)
Extra Credit Option: 4 additional complete reviews for up to 2 pts each => 8 pts max
- 1 point for on time submission
- 2 points for being clear, detailed, and careful with grammar
- Addressing Listed Questions:
- 2 points for addressing all five questions
- 1 point for addressing 3-4 questions
- 0 points for address 0-2 of the questions
Log Into: http://et.blogs.highline.edu/wp-login.php
Use the same username and password you use for Ned and Angel. Should you have issues e-mail me on Angel and let me know.
Comments are being moderated by me so don’t expect your comment to appear immediately upon submission as the blog gets a lot of spam so I moderate to keep only valid student comments showing.
Please e-mail me directly through Angel.
Final Project Links
- Dave Rehm – Autostereoscopy
- Corey Richards – A Quick Game Maker Tutorial
- Simon Yang – Komodo Edit
- Cecilia Olsen – Firebug
- Jeffrey West – How to Monetize Your Website w/Amazon Associates
- Evans Ojwang – What is droplr and how do you use it?
- Margaret Moroz – WordPress Navigation
- Morgan Wagner – Google Analytics
- Nick Mallis – Nick Teaches You Twitter Bootstrap
- Gordon Winch – JQuery